1. Catholic tradition and academic excellence in a community grounded in a common faith.
2. Our students consistently score above the national percentile averages for standardized testing in all subjects.
3. Small classes to meet the needs of all students.
4. Exceptional faculty who help students reach their highest potential.
5. Strong preparation for high school education.
6. Well-balanced curriculum including art, music, fitness, and technology.
7. Emphasis on moral development, service to others, and leadership skills.
8. School is located in a beautiful rural setting surrounded by farmland.
9. Advanced technology including smart boards in each classroom and a large computer lab.
10. All students from preschool to 8th grade participate in an annual one-of-a-kind musical performance.